Post 245 Update – Truck working… again – Website issues.

Well I got my truck working AGAIN… I got the truck towed (flat bed) over to the garage and that cost $40.00, and then I got a used ignition installed to the tune of $220.35… Pretty steep I thought for what was involved… and they charged me $75.00 for the used ignition switch. Now I have two keys for the truck, one to open the doors and the other for the ignition.

So far I’ve spend almost $1500.00 on the things for the truck that really should not have needed to be fixed. Transmission seal (4 times), emergency brake (rear mechanism) installed wrong, engine diagnostic, one (1 of 4)front brake pads seized, and now the broken key.

I’ve been using Marians computer, but it’s limited with the programs she has so I’ve installed some that I can use. I‘m also hampered as I don’t have my browser bookmarks…

Now that I’m working on Marian computer, I’m also aware that my website is too wide for her screen resolution… I thought I had checked it before I published it, but I guess I didn’t, so now I’ll have to change that on all my web pages.. I’m also going to be changing my “manuscript” page, but I’m not sure yet what I’m going to be doing with it.

JR

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s