’09 July 12 During the past couple of days I've been having problems with Adobe reader in that the words seemed to be pixilated and hard to read and that only happened after I updated my Abobe Reader9. I think it may have something to do with the new Vista fonts, as I’m still running with Windows XP. I uninstalled Adobe Reader 9 and installed an older version and everything was fine again. I felt that if I was having trouble then other people might also be having the same problem, so I decided to upload my books in the original MS Word doc format so that they could be downloaded and read without Adobe Reader. I designed a download PDF and doc image and then modified my websites and uploaded my three books. All three books now can be downloaded in a MS Word doc format.