Post 671 Doing a bit of Handyman work

Sunday Aug 15 Marian went to a cottage with a friend on Saturday and she will be gone for the week, leaving me to look after the dog.

I decided that this would be a good time to remove the old brick style linoleum from the front entrance way and replace it with some new tile flooring that she got last summer, when I did the upstairs bathroom for her. Besides the tile, I also replaced the baseboard trim. All it all, it took me the better part of the day to finish the job, and if I do say so myself, I think I did a pretty good job. Note: the heater register still needs to be changed, but she has to buy that.

JR

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s